Friday, February 6, 2015

Why, hello there!

This first initial post will be only a short introduction.
If you know me, you know that I had a blog before, and I was HORRIBLE at keeping up with it.

Well, this one is going to be a little different.  I've kept my old blog, and there's a link to it on this page if you're interested.  But from here on out, I'll be posting here.

This blog is to serve one main purpose.  To record moments.  Memories.  Nick and I are starting our lives together, and we have the wonderful opportunity to do so in this AMAZING country.  I want to cherish and remember every step of the process.

So, my goal for now is to post once a week.  Maybe nothing huge, but just an observation, or maybe even a quote from a book I'm reading, but something to hold on to and remember for years to come.

So, I'll officially start with the following quote:
"The great travellers, living and dead, are in a class by themselves, unequalled professionals.  We are amateurs and though we too have our moments of glory we also tire, our spirits sag, we have our moments of rancour... But we persevere and do our best to see the world and we get around; we go everywhere."
- Martha Gellhorn


1 comment:

  1. I will thoroughly enjoy reading your blog on your adventures in Spain!

    ReplyDelete